The basis of sexual health and the key to maintaining erectile function for every man is a rich and balanced diet.
A varied, correct and healthy food for potency is especially important in our time, when poor environmental conditions, a busy rhythm of life, emotional and physical stress constantly harm men's health.
What do you need to eat to improve erectile function, what rules must be followed? These questions are asked by many men, especially those over the age of 30.
Bad eating habits
- To reduce the risk of impotence and other genitourinary diseases, it is necessary to exclude from the diet canned food, smoked sausages, carbonated drinks, store-bought sweet curds and yoghurts, ready-made mayonnaise and ketchup, that is, any products with a long shelf life and a high content of harmful additives. Foods rich in preservatives contain practically no nutrients, and they can cause considerable harm to men's health.
- Diet to increase potency categorically prohibits any fast food. They do not contain the required amount of trace elements and vitamins, but only contribute to rapid weight gain, which negatively affects the erectile function of men.
- To maintain or increase sex drive, men should eliminate industrially obtained sugar from their daily diet. It is better to replace it with natural sugars such as dried fruits, honey and sweet fruits. Consuming large amounts of sugar contributes not only to the development of impotence, but also cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, and so on.
- Another dietary rule for men's health concerns salt intake. A large amount of sodium contained in it is not at all useful for potency, and for the body as a whole. It is more useful to replace salt with natural spices (onions, garlic, herbs) or a little soy sauce.
- In order to maintain potency as long as possible, men are advised to completely abandon or reduce to a minimum alcohol consumption. All alcoholic beverages wash out useful trace elements from the body, therefore, a diet for impotence and alcohol for men are incompatible.
Essential food for men's health
What is useful to eat for sexual impotence? The first rule is that food should be varied and provide the required dose of nutrients, vitamins and a boost of energy necessary for an active lifestyle. However, you should choose foods with a minimum content of calories and animal fats.
Food for potency and general health should be rich in proteins and healthy carbohydrates, but poor in fats. Vitamins A, E, C, as well as vitamins of group B have a special effect on strengthening male strength.
In his daily diet, every man should include cereals, vegetables that increase sexual performance, herbs (spinach, lettuce, parsley), spices (cumin, mint, thyme, tarragon, anise) and dairy products (milk, kefir, cottage cheese and yogurt). . . As for meat, it should also be included in the diet, but only low-fat varieties.
Men after 50 years of age should reduce the consumption of meat up to 4 times a week, while it is recommended to replace animal proteins with vegetable proteins, if possible.
The most beneficial vegetables for stimulating erectile function are garlic and all types of onions.
Carrots are considered to be no less useful vegetable. It contains carbohydrates, proteins and beta-carotene, which is transformed in the body into vitamin A. In terms of carotene content, carrots are practically not inferior to red pepper and are significantly ahead of other vegetables.
In addition, it contains vitamins B1, B2 and B6, as well as a large amount of enzymes and minerals (calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, iodine and others). All these components are very useful for the body as a whole and help to increase potency.
For the prevention of sexual impotence, men are advised to consume 0. 5 kg of fruit daily. Do not limit yourself to the usual apples, oranges, avocados and especially persimmons bring great health benefits.
The latter contains many dietary fiber, antioxidants and trace elements, it is also rich in vitamins A, P, C, potassium, copper, iodine, manganese and iron. All this has a beneficial effect on male strength and enhances sexual desire.
Phosphorus and zinc
Another important element for men's health is phosphorus. To increase blood flow to the pelvic organs, you should include in the menu sprouted wheat, sesame seeds, pumpkin, zucchini and sunflower seeds. Tomatoes, beets, radishes and cabbage also have a positive effect on male strength.
For the treatment and prevention of erectile dysfunction, the daily diet of men should contain foods high in zinc, so do not forget to eat apples, honey, brown rice, nuts, onions and garlic.
It is important to remember about seafood, they contain a large amount of zinc, and they are also natural aphrodisiacs that help to increase sex drive. For many peoples, caviar and oysters are considered the most useful food for potency. Of all types of fish, it is better to give preference to mackerel or salmon rich in amino acids.
When preparing food, remember that the healthiest food is steamed, boiled or stewed. When frying, most nutrients are destroyed in proportion to the duration of the heat treatment.